* Islam is the only non-Christian faith, which makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus.
* No Muslim is a Muslim if he does not believe in Jesus. We believe that he was one of the mightiest Messengers of God.
* We believe that he was born miraculously, without any male intervention, which many modern day Christians do not believe.
* We believe that Jesus is the Messiah translated Christ (The Anointed one)
* We believe that he gave life to the dead, healed those born blind, and the lepers with God’s permission.
* We believe that he was not killed nor crucified but Allah saved him and raised him to heavens.We believe that Jesus will return to bring peace in earth.
Some Of The Titles Given To Jesus In The Qur’an:
⋆ Ibn Maryam ⇨ The son of Mary [5:75]
⋆ Al-Maseeh ⇨ The Anointed One [4:171]
⋆ Abdullah ⇨ Servant of God [19:30]
⋆ Rasullullah ⇨ Messenger of God [5:75]
⋆ Kalimatullah ⇨ A word from God [3:45]
⋆ Ruhallah ⇨ A spirit from God [4:171]
Muslims do not believe that Jesus is God or Son of God.
If Allah really said that he had a son we “Muslims” would have submitted to whatever Allah said:
“Say, [O Muhammad], “If the Most Merciful had a son, then I would be the first of [his] worshipers.” Exalted is the Lord of the heavens and the earth, Lord of the Throne, above what they describe.” [Qur’an 43:81-82]
But, “it is not appropriate for the Most Merciful that He should take a son. There is no one in the heavens and earth but that he comes to the Most Merciful as a servant.” [Qur’an 19:92-93]